Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Belated Announcement

To begin with, I hereby proudly announce the webbing of my moralist tract, The Uncivil War, over a year ago, in September of 2003.

It can be read and even downloaded (free, of course) at

http://www.johnkennard.com/Tuw/Tuwtp.html

It proves the existence or reality of morality, examines some implications of that reality, both constructive and destructive, and provides a test for evil, all in the hardly metaphorical context of the war against responsibility and more.

The book, albeit less than 4000 words, was written 1984-2003, and during a fairly depressing round of directory and search-engine and forum and newsgroup notifications over the last year I have occasionally amused myself with thoughts of reviewing it, and then answering if not rebutting some points in that review, myself, although I am at present hard-pressed for quality thinking time (QTT), due to work on another project, and the usual real-life (RL) problems.

But we'll see.

And feel free to comment, although I emphasize the expression "hard-pressed" above.

Enjoy!

Keywords: moralism

1 Comments:

Blogger John Kennard said...

How did you arrive at "4000 words"? it's only 1900 words long!

John

May 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home