Friday, November 19, 2010

The Suppression of the Oil Bubble Story:
An Open Letter to F. William Engdahl

Have you ever in your life seen such a major story suppressed, as that of the Oil Bubble of 2006-8?

I mean, forget legislative investigation, prosecution, military tribunal:

It's not even being reported or "head-talked".

Even as the economic destruction from it swirls around us still.

I'm trying a little, eg with my blog-post "Two Trials to Look Forward To" and keeping the theme alive on Usenet , but the news/pundit/talking-head blackout is, really, just astounding to me.

I finally quit watching what I derisively call "teevee n00z" over the blackout.

And when Obama appointed Oil Bubble Engineer Larry Summers as his chief economic adviser, it put the cap on it as far as either American political party goes for me:

They're both totally corrupt corporate plutocratic parties as far as I'm concerned now.


I tried to email the above to you at the address given on your Global Research article "Perhaps 60% of today’s oil price is pure speculation" page, but it promptly got bounced back to me with the message "Quota full".


Keywords: corruption, economic warfare, espionage, justice, plutocracy, propaganda, pseudojournalism, sabotage, subversion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home